- Hits: 43407
Exhibit A – Site Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security
EnglishJobfinder.com is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at EnglishJobfinder’s discretion. EnglishJobfinder.com reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions to which this Exhibit A is attached.
A1. Posting Rules:
(a) Your Document may not contain:
- URLs, email or links to Web sites (to advertise your company or Web site, see our Advertising Info page.);
- Copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material
- Trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them);
- Any material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Any keywords or white text keywords (including any words embedded in the Document and hidden from the User);
- Use anything that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful;
- Or anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
(b) You may not use your Document(s) to:
(i) Impersonate another person, living or dead;
(ii) Post false, inaccurate or misleading information;
(iii) Post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Email Processors, Project 21, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User, including a request for payment to obtain job listings);
(iv) Post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
(v) Post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
(c) Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
(d) Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, Tax Payer or Consultant type employees.
(e) Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
(f) EnglishJobfinder.com is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found in violation of the above Posting Rules may be removed at EnglishJobfinder’s discretion.
A2. Conduct Rules:
(a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited.
(b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
(c) Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify EnglishJobfinder.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
(d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
(e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
(f) If at any time during the term of this agreement EnglishJobfinder.com comes to the understanding that you:
- Misled EnglishJobfinder.com of your business practices and/or services;
- Or purchased services that do not represent your precise business. EnglishJobfinder.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
(g) EnglishJobfinder.com is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
A3. Security Rules:
(a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. EnglishJobfinder.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in.